Friday, September 9, 2011

Easter Egg-citement


Though I'm not much of a "Martha Stewart" in the kitchen, I have seemed to find a niche in baking holiday cupcakes. I found this cute recipe for Easter Bunny Cupcakes on the internet and I couldn't resist. All of the kids really enjoyed decorating their own bunny.


I attempted to do some Easter face painting for the kids, but they seemed to take over that project. I painted one easter bunny on Isabel's arm and ....

...End Result. Her little art spirit seems to go overboard sometimes. She loved it!!!

Coloring Eggs

Cousins-Will's hands were like the color of the Hulk when we finished.

One Cute Easter Chick

I loved her dress...but Isabel was NOT one bit interested in it.



Since my sister planned on coming for a visit the weekend before Easter, we decided to celebrate the holiday then with all the kids together. It was a little non-traditional, we told the kids that the Easter Bunny left the baskets at the front door.  I adored these new baskets that I bought the girls this year from Pottery Barn.  I really hope they last through their childhood years. 
Lillie loved her basket -especially all the hershy chocolate!
She ate a whole chocolate bunny by herself- BIG Chocolate lover.


We are BIG Justin Bieber fans!

Baskets Galore- They loved all the goodies from the Easter Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment