Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little Cake and Lots of Fun! Happy Birthday Isabel and Lillie


So the BIG QUESTION this year from Isabel? "Why is Lillie's Birthday before mine?
Lillie turned 2 yr old on February 4th and Isabel turned 4 yr old on February 20th...they are growing up so fast!  We celebrated Lillie's Birthday at home with family.

 My gift from Grandpa
"I love my new baby bumble bee!" Thank you

"Happy To You"--Lillie
(That is how she sings Happy Birthday)

Of Course Isabel got a gift too...She definitely has Bieber Fever
From Grandpa

"Best Cupcakes EVER!"
BIRTHDAY PARTY #2:
We celebrated their birthday at Peter Piper Pizza with friends and family. Isabel has asked me every morning --"Is today my brithday party?" Finally, I was able to say YES!

 Party Sisters


One year older-cuter too!


Early morning birthday suprise--She thought the tooth fairy brought it!

BIG GIRL BIKE

Party Time!

What's a Party without Goody Bags

 "I'm 4 Years Old."
 Cousins having a good time
 Lillie enjoying all the arcade games

"Spongebob wrapping paper...you shouldn't have."  Lillie loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment