Monday, June 21, 2010

Mini -Vacation to the Spencer's Lake House








This past week we spent a few days out on the lake.  My sister had invited us to spend a week at their neighbor's lake house that is located on Lake LBJ in Kingsland (about an hour from San Antonio).  We had a great time playing with all the water toys and I think the kids had an even better time -Isabel asked me several times, "Is this our new house?" 

 Waterfront Property - This place is gorgeous!

Enjoying a little fishing off the pier
-Isabel, Ronald, Maya, Julian, & Rita-

The 1st catch of the day- Of course, Jaxon had to be right there!
Jaxon made fishing hard because everytime a line went in the water so did Jaxon.

Kristofer jumping off the diving board from a 2-story pier -kinda scary!

William pretending to drive the jet ski -He could do this all day!
Relaxing by the Outdoor BBQ area and watching TV - Marisa and John

Isabel -"John, I need the keys PLEASE..."

Ronald enjoying playing with all the water toys!

6:00am Fishing -Isabel is going to be just like Ronald -She loved the worms!
David & Kristofer

Nana going for a ride - Isabel just had to drive!

Midyett Family - Teaching David to knee board

"I promise mom I can do this...I'm 3 years old".
Jaxon loved the water and stayed in it most of the day!
Lillie and I enjoying a quiet morning.
Lillie & Will playing in her baby pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment