Monday, June 21, 2010

"Is that for me?" --Our Very Own Playground

Ronald and I had been contemplating on whether to buy the girls a playground for a while now.  Really, the issue was the expense and would Jaxon eat it?? The girls had received some birthday money from their Great Uncle Bang that I had yet to spend on them -so I thought this would be the perfect gift to them.  We went to Academy and found a little playground that would work out for both girls - not too big and not too small. 
The playground set came in 2 large boxes -lots of pieces.  As we read the direction, this little project was going to take anywhere from 6 to 12 hours....uh, maybe we should have paid for it to be put together!!
Isabel helping Daddy (actually telling him what to do)


Daddy and his little helpers

After 5 long hours, here is the playground! The girls love it - I think we put it in the perfect place. It is in a very shaded area between 2 mesquite trees - no matter what time of day there is always a nice breeze and shade. 

I love it!
I lowered the swing to fit Lillie

Lillie climbs up and down the slide

No comments:

Post a Comment