Monday, January 24, 2011

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining!

Although this weekend was very dreary and wet, we had a great weekend just being together! Friday night we took the girls to the circus and they loved it...even Lillie. Lillie was very amazed by all the lights, animals, and of course the cotton candy.  Isabel said the funniest thing at the circus...
Isabel: "Mommy, where are the alphabets?"
Me: I asked her, " What do you mean?"
Isabel: "You know the people that dance in the air."
Me:"Oh, you mean the acrobats."


On Sunday, we just enjoyed a cozy day at home! The girls really enjoy just being home...I think because they are at preschool all week long and Ronald and I at work.  Isabel doesn't even like to run errands on the weekend she just wants to wear her comfy clothes and play with her toys.


 Safety First
 Speedy...
 She can almost pedal the bike.
 "I did it." (Her famous words...even if it gets her in trouble.)
 Come on Lillie
 "Look at me...I'm an alphabet."
 She practices on this everyday.
 Feeding her faithful follower
 Best Dog Ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment