Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Waves a Magic Wand Over Us ~ A Flurry of Friends


Isabel & Jack



Walter, Isabel, & Jack (Lisa's Boys)


        Good Friends ~ I LOVE this picture! It makes me laugh...


Tangle of Lights

The Learning Tree PreSchool that Isabel attends held a Christmas Program on December 10th.  All of the 2 year old classes performed/sang christmas carols, like "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" and many others.  I know that all of the teachers worked really hard to get the children to learn the songs...I would catch Isabel singing bits and pieces of christmas songs.  Unfortunately, getting a bunch of 2 yr olds to perform "on demand" in front of lots of people is almost impossible ~ But like the director said "Anything they do tonight will be cute!"  (the pictures are blurry because we sat in the very back)



The entire time Isabel messed with her Santa Hat!


                        Check out the boys behind Isabel & the little girl next to Isabel cried the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment