Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Pre-School




Isabel started her first day of pre-school this past Monday. Ronald and I decided it would be good for her to get out and meet some kids her age and learn a little too. We enrolled her at Wesley United Methodist Church -Learning Tree which is more like school than daycare. She goes Monday thru Friday 8:30 to 4pm.

So...for a couple of weeks prior to school starting I got her all ready-I bought a backpack, nap mat, lunch box and I got her mentally prepared too. As we got out of the car, Isabel had her backpack, pillow/blanket, and her "suitcase"(that is what she called her lunchbox) and she walked into school all ready and she went to her table --and EVERYONE (all 9 -2 yr olds) was crying. It was literally a chain reaction, poor thing -Isabel refused to sit down and all she could do was cry. So, this whole week has been really hard for her, but hopefully it will get better.

These pictures are not that great because my lens kept fogging up! Hopefully I will get some better ones this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment