Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lillie Elyse Midyett


She is finally here! Lillie Elyse was born this past Wednesday night at 11:40pm. The labor pains started at work at about 7pm , but at the time I did not realize how close the contractions were. As I was driving home, the contractions seemed to be about 6 to 8 minutes apart. When I got home, Ronald was grilling chicken...And I told him I think its time!


From the time we arrived at the hospital and to the arrival of Lillie was about 1 hour. The labor was quick and painful! I was too late for an epidural ...I was very sad about that. Luckily, i only had to push twice.


Lillie Elyse was born right before midnight on February 4th. She weighted 6 lb 12oz and 20 and 1/2 inches long. Healthy and beautiful! We are very blessed.


Isabel has adjusted very well and is very interested in her new sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment